logo library
Access The Global Open Data Tracker
Fill out your details to explore the Standards Library and Innovation Atlas.
Back to the main site
Back to Innovation Atlas


No Open Banking

A landlocked country in Southeastern Africa.

20% of the population was using the internet in 2022, with a mobile phone usage rate equivalent to 51% of the population.

As of 2021, 43% of adults in Malawi had bank accounts, leaving 57% unbanked.