logo library
Access The Global Open Data Tracker
Fill out your details to explore the Standards Library and Innovation Atlas.
Back to the main site
Back to Innovation Atlas

Republic of the Congo

No Open Banking

Located on the western coast of Central Africa.

25% of the population of Congo was online in 2022, and the equivalent of 107% of the population had a mobile connection.

47% of adults in the Republic of the Congo have bank accounts, leaving 53% unbanked.