logo library
Access The Global Open Data Tracker
Fill out your details to explore the Standards Library and Innovation Atlas.
Back to the main site
Back to Innovation Atlas


No Open Banking

A landlocked country in Southeast Africa with sixteen official languages.

31% of Zimbabwe’s population was using the internet in 2022, with the number of mobile connections at 90% of the population. 

60% of adults in Zimbabwe had bank accounts in 2021, leaving 40% unbanked.

Zimbabwe ranked 118th out of 134 countries in Wiley’s Digital Skills Global Index 2021