logo library
Access The Global Open Data Tracker
Fill out your details to explore the Standards Library and Innovation Atlas.
Back to the main site
Back to Innovation Atlas


No Open Banking

Armenia is located in the mountainous Caucasus region between Asia and Europe.

65% of Armenians have access to the internet.

According to the Global Findex Database, 55% of adults in Armenia had bank accounts in 2021, leaving 45% unbanked.

According to Tracxn, there are 21 Fintech startups in the capital of Armenia.

Armenia ranked 59th out of 134 in Wiley’s Digital Skills Gap Index (DSGI) 2021.