logo library
Access The Global Open Data Tracker
Fill out your details to explore the Standards Library and Innovation Atlas.
Back to the main site
Back to Innovation Atlas


No Open Banking

A country on the West African coast.

Liberia’s internet penetration rate was 22% of the total population by 2022, with mobile connections in Liberia being equivalent to 70% of the total population in January 2022.

52% of adults in Liberia had bank accounts in 2021, leaving 48% unbanked.