logo library
Access The Global Open Data Tracker
Fill out your details to explore the Standards Library and Innovation Atlas.
Back to the main site
Back to Innovation Atlas


No Open Banking

Sitting on the southeastern edge of Africa, with a lengthy Indian Ocean coast, Mozambique has rich national resources.

Mozambique’s internet penetration rate stood at 23% of the population, with mobile phone usage at 53% in 2022.

49% of adults in Mozambique have bank accounts, leaving 51% unbanked as of 2021. 

Mozambique ranked 133th out of 134 countries in Wiley’s Digital Skills Global Index 2021