logo library
Access The Global Open Data Tracker
Fill out your details to explore the Standards Library and Innovation Atlas.
Back to the main site
Back to Innovation Atlas


No Open Banking

A coastal country in West Africa.

Guinea’s internet penetration rate was 23% of the total population in 2022 with mobile connections equivalent to 102% of the total population in January 2022.

30% of adults in Guinea had bank accounts in 2021, leaving 70% unbanked.

Guinea ranked 121st out of 134 countries in Wiley’s Digital Skills Global Index 2021