logo library
Access The Global Open Data Tracker
Fill out your details to explore the Standards Library and Innovation Atlas.
Back to the main site
Back to Innovation Atlas


No Open Banking

The northernmost country in Africa.

79% of the population of Tunisia uses the internet, and most of the population appears to have access to a mobile phone.

The TCB (Tunisian Central Bank) plays strategic and legal roles in maintaining the Fintech ecosystem.

37% of adults in Tunisia had bank accounts as of 2021, leaving 63% unbanked.

Tunisia ranked 83rd out of 134 countries in Wiley’s Digital Skills Global Index 2021