logo library
Access The Global Open Data Tracker
Fill out your details to explore the Standards Library and Innovation Atlas.
Back to the main site
Back to Innovation Atlas


No Open Banking

A landlocked country at the meeting point of Central, Southern and East Africa.

Zambia’s internet penetration rate was 29% as of 2022, and the mobile connection numbers equate to 91% of the population.

49% of adults in Zambia had bank accounts in 2021, leaving 51% unbanked.

Zambia ranked 101st out of 134 countries in Wiley’s Digital Skills Global Index 2021.